Thursday, May 4, 2017

Seoul : Part 4 (Seoul World Cup Stadium, War Memorial of Korea, Lush)


19/03/2017 (Day 4)


An #OOTD pose on our 4th day...


It's our fourth day already, and i can feel the vibe of going back already :(
Lol... emotional tourist... 

And today, is a very boring day for me! Our itenerary said, we are goin' to visit the World Cup Stadium & the War Memorial.
I wish i were the one who made the itinerary...


Seoul World Cup Stadium

The admission fee was 1000won per person.
It just a stadium, except that they hosted the World Cup once upon a time...
Only my husband & adik explore the whole place... I only stop and took the picture at the certain places...

And there are a museum there, where, adik & izzat je yang masuk jugak...
Admission fees for the museum were 10,000 won per person.







Happiest person...

i pun tumpang la pose ala2 model gitu...

anak direhatkan sementara...



ngantuk sangat, sejuk, sedap sangat tidur...


I was the cameraman, fyi...

Rifqi's awake, finally!

 

d
In front of the souvenir shop...


War Memorial of Korea

Later in the afternoon, we move on to the war memorial...
Museum thingy...

This memorial is really huge, and no admission fees needed.
This place shows complete story about wars in Korea... 
This museum consists of a numbers of rooms and we have to walk according to the numbering, so that we don't feel dizzy about the history of Korea...
Nanti jalan ikut number kita sendiri, caca marba pulak, dah jadi history of apa pun taktau...

I finished the story early and sat at the benches in front of the rooms...

main entrance of the War Memorial.
After the visit to the War Memorial, we went back to our hotel first, for prayers, and went out again to shop around Itaewon & to search for foods...


Lush, Itaewon


Walking through the street of Itaewon, there are so many beauty shops... And i saw Lush...
My husband insisted me to go in and get something, eventhough i told him my Lush from my last haul in Hong Kong haven't finish yet...

So, i pun bought something la, since he insisted kan...
"Rezeki jangan ditolak, maut jangan dicari" - Madu Tiga, 1964


A very friendly promoter who entertained me... So i terpaksa beli jugak...

Tried on one of the face mask there...

How can u tahan urself from shopping here, tell me now?!






It's Skin, Itaewon

Not far from our hotel...
Been eyeing on this shop as well!
 Bought quite a number of products... Gonna share it soon! Stay tuned!

P/s : I can't wait to share my Seoul beauty haul... !!!


 

And last but not least, went to Makan Restaurant again for dinner...
Yumms! 


Part 5 -->

No comments:

Post a Comment