Friday, March 24, 2017

Dotty's @ TTDI


I've been mentioning Dotty's to my husband, and that evening, when i don't feels like having coffee or breads, dan tu la he wanted to bring me here :p

I ok je la...
Me and my son pun tak dress up :p hehe... 
I thought we only gonna take Rifqi naik rides somewhere... 
It important to dress up during coffee sesh, cause i love to take pictures during our coffee sesh :pp 



 


 

 


First thing i expect when we decided to go to Dotty's is, i'm gonna try their pastries...
Too bad, that evening, every single bread in the shop were finished, even the mixture of the breads (i guess)... 
So we ordered cakes instead, and our usual coffees...


My (whatever name) cheesecake & Cappuccino RM 10... Who cares about the art, the cappuccino was really good!!!

 
And this cheesecake is a must try!!! 


My husband's Nuttella Orea Cheesecake... Taste really good... And then he complained it was too sweet, it is so obvious from the name of the cake itself... But it was so good too!!! Paired it with Long Black RM8


And what i can say is, these are the best cakes i've ever tasted so far...
I'm not trying to brag, they didn't give me any commissions or any free cake or something...
I just loves their cakes, and i told my husband, "sedap kan coffee dia..." I jarang nak puji... :p


I'm happy that we decided to came by!






No comments:

Post a Comment