Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hubs' Birthday @ Laman Grill Kajang (again) :p


Well if u refer to last year's post, my family and i celebrated him at Laman Grill Kajang...
This year, out of all places, we finally went to the same place again!!! :pp
 We went out for the celebration on a weekday, malam, esok kerja, so we end up here...
Kihkihkih...

Nevermind 'cause for me, the foods were awesome!!!







Papa's Lamb Rack


My mama's Tenderloin cooked to well done... Well done memang laaa tak sedap (for me!)


My husband beef (i can't remember the part) but it was cooked to medium well... Pun, xcukup sedap...

My Canelloni... Gosh, sooo sedap! Recommended!!!

My brother's chicken... I cant remember what chicken but it was pesto sauce on top of it... Something like that

And finally the surprise desserts of the day... My brother ordered a combo set with appetizer & desserts, which we cannot choose the appetizer & desserts...
However, i'm so sorry that i couldnt remember all the prices!!! :((


To get a perfect photo seems so hard nowadays...

Sis cuba lagi...

Us, at a different spot & an addtional one family member compared to last year (click)

No comments:

Post a Comment