Monday, September 21, 2015

#Recipe : Easy Nugget Wrap (Wrap orang malas)



If u're too too too lazy to cook anyhing messy on a particular day, try this! 
I made it for breakfast! one for me and one for husband... 

This is very easy to made! 
Pre-heat the oven first... Put (fried)nuggets (or fried chicken meat), scrambled eggs, fresh tomatoes, herbs and black pepper, cheddar cheese (as much as u wish), chilli sauce, mayonaise, thousand island sauce (or any sauce that u happen to have in your kitchen), and then wrap everyhting up and put them in the oven for around 15-20 minutes! 

Voila! Done! The melted cheese in the wrap was the highlight! :p 
And i also prepared fresh salads at the side to makes it looks like a healthy meal! 

Good idea for a lazy day, huh! 









1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete