Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Dress?


How can u know that it is The Dress? 
Instinct... 

I actually booked my reception dress with a designer in Setapak area, and turned out, i'm being so so stressed out by the boutique's staff, which keep on setting up appointment for me and blew me up (i booked 'em since december last year)...

So, few months left, we had to decide to straight away look for another available designer, which is, so hard, because, most of them are fully booked, even until September...

Lucky that, one of my very very favourite designer, still available and when i visited her boutique on a saturday, she said i must confirmed by the next day 'cause she's not taking anymore order.  

Straight away called my parents and they said, just booked your dress, and forget about the prev designer, she'll not gonna make it, nanti takde baju nak pakai!!!...
And... DONT FORGET TO GO TAKE BACK THE DEPOSIT!!!

i'm stress =.=

Lucky that it not that hard to get the deposit back, as, the staff is the one who create the problem, and not the boss aka the designer... 


So, the next day, my fiance and i go back to the 2nd designer and booked my dress...!

How can i not become a bridezilla u see??? 





No comments:

Post a Comment