Friday, November 16, 2012

Recipe : Macaroni & Cheese




The tempting picture up there, yes i made it...
My mama la, sometimes dia suruh i masak something2... hmmm...I cooked this wednesday haritu...
Last time, macaroni goreng la! And sometimes, ada jugak yang xmenjadi!
Hihihi *gelak comel*

Uhhh, it not my first time to cook okay, but it my 1st time to share a recipe here! :) 

I get this recipe from allrecipes.com, but i change it a bit to suit my family's taste & the availability of the ingredients  in my kitchen. You can watch the video here(click) from Allrecipes.com!


Baked Mac & Cheese 

Ingredients.

2 tablespoon of butter ~ 1/4 chopped onion ~ 2 tablespoon flour ~ 2 cups of milk ~ 3/4 teaspoon of salt ~ 1/4 teaspoon of blackpepper ~ 1/2 packet of macaroni ~ 2 cups of mozarella cheese ~ 8 piece of American Cheese (google if u dont know), cut into strips! ~ Some mushroom & shrimp ~


1. Reheat the oven 175 degree. (Eh ye ke degree, whatever the penjodoh bilangan is lah!)

2. Melt butter over a medium heat. Saute onion for 2 minutes. Stir in flour & cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in milk, salt & pepper, cook, put the mushroom & shrimp, stirring frequently, until mixture boils & thickens

3. Meanwhile, bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni & cook for 8-10 minutes. Or drain.
(Ni dalam periuk yang lain eh! Jangan campur plak! :p)

4. To the milk mixture, add the mozarella & american cheese strips, stir until the cheese all meltz

5. Then in a baking dish, combine macaroni & cheese sauce and mix well.

6. Finally, put in in the oven~ And wait...

7. Andddd doneeee! Eh, take it out from the oven and wait for 10 minutes before serve it! DONE! ;)

Please try it! :p hehehe! Daa~





1 comment:

  1. Hey there! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.

    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    Also visit my web-site - golden virginia tobacco

    ReplyDelete