Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ubud Spa, with the girls!

So, exam pun da habis, we go spa-ing!!! My favourite! I love spa!
Pampering ourself like a princess!


With those 3 girls, this time i brought them to the spa i went couple weeks ago, Ubud Spa!!! I think i feel comfy with this spa already, so i'm not gonna switch to another spa in the mean time... ;)

We really pampered ourself this time! This time, i do Body Scrub, the staff asked me to choose what ingredient to used... At first i choosed hmm, xingat, but she insisted me to choose oat sebab she said wangi :) i'm fine with that! ;)
Ezza get some massage, the duration is one hour... & Intan & Mirrah mandi susu! Awwww everything was so interesting... Can't wait for the next spa-ing session! And the prices, it so really affordable, trust me! Boleh dikira berpatutan dah untuk spa! =)


For the service we took:

Full body scrub - RM 45
Full body massage - RM 55
Mandi susu - RM 20

Besides, they also offered a lot lots of other packages & services! :)

Okie dokie! Enjoy ur day everyone!

Afifah~Mirrah Syahirah~Shahezza~Intan Bhaizura


p/s : Ubud spa terletak di Seksyen 7, Bandar Baru Bangi...


Dreaming of winning an IPAD 2? Click me

No comments:

Post a Comment