Thursday, December 24, 2009

So, today i'm done with my semester 2 final exam... yeayy... =)) And nest few days fonna spend times with family! family vacation times!!! Straight after exam, my roomate, tira have to rush back home coz she gonna fly to australia in d evening, holiday...Zaris pula nak balik cepat sgt, she gonna go to indonesia on 27, that's why i couldn't bring them to celebrate "done with exam" mood... =P  

Our paper today is Managerial Communication(which i don't prepare n don't care bout =P) So, straight after the paper, my parents wont get to cyberjaya so fast, and i havent bought anythin' yet for my lil brother which his birthday falls on 22nd december, so, the answer is Alamanda lar! Went there with mirrah syahirah & nadiah...

It so difficult to find present for my adik... Like, huh! Lastly i bought something nicely wrapped from Famous Amos jer! Then me n mirrah joining Ratna, Gee, Aness, n aness's friend karaokay-ing... =) Seriously that's fun girls! Having girls times, is fun! Especially masa nyanyi lagu dangdut okie! =) N gee, best kan rock kapak!!! Having great time!



Then da puas karaokie, Mirrah, Gee & I, jalan2, cari present for our friend,anwar pula since his birthday is coming soon, n all of us will not be here anymore and while waiting for anees settles her thingy coz she's goin' back with me... So, 3 of us shared to buy a t-shirt and chocolate(kan?) whatever...

After that I drive back to hostel accompanied by(haha) mirrah, gee, aness n her friend... Meet up with anwar sekejap to give the present, and straight going to HB3 coz my parents already there waiting for me =P Coz we are going for holiday juz tomorrow morning, very early in d morning...

Daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment