Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tiring day... Class in the morning,Then continue with... class again...n then... class again... and after that having Business management project discussion...
N why i'm extra tired,coz,this stupid hostel...
Ok,so the thing's like dis...
Last nite,there's some "flood" in my room,n certain other rooms here... it bout 2am somethin'...My neighbour knock on my door,n i juz realize my room 'flooded' too...So terrible... hmm...I'm so sleepy so i juz tidy my room up today... during the gap of our class...2-3pm...wash my whole room... then class again,n damn tired...
Night,luckily no discussion...juz type up some report n play the game...Geo challenge n pet society of course...
And H.E.L.P! there's no water in my room...i mean whatever happen to the pipe system,do affect my room ONLY...coz there's water in other rooms...=(
See,how terrible is my life here...=(
Haiz...


No comments:

Post a Comment